Looking good is one business that can never go out of fashion, year in year out, it keeps getting trendier and every one of us look for ways to get better at it. One factor that is basic to maintaining a healthy lifestyle is your weight balance. This is one major factor in determining our good looks! Here we share some top secrets on the importance and benefits to maintaining a good weight balance.
- Exercise moderately: Perform some form of aerobic exercise at least three times a week for a minimum of 20 minutes per session Combining exercise with a healthy diet is a more effective way to lose weight than depending on calorie restriction alone. Exercise can prevent or even reverse the effects of certain diseases. Exercise lowers blood pressure and cholesterol, which may prevent a heart attack. Exercise is also known to help contribute to a sense of confidence and well-being, thus possibly lowering rates of anxiety and depression.
- Eat healthy: In order to grow and develop as you should, it is important that you only take in food that helps you meet your nutrient requirement. Eat properly cooked food. Snack moderately – remember that children shouldn’t be indulged with sugary food as this might start them off on unhealthy habits. It is important for you to know that if you are angry or depressed, food is not a solution.
- Cut tobacco smoking: There is a study that says, it takes approximately 15 years of non-smoking behavior to achieve a “normal” risk level for heart disease for those that smoke. Babies born by mothers who smoke have a high risk of birth with low weight. Smokers run risk of heart attack, hypertension and obesity.
- Reduce your alcohol intake
- Practice safety measures: Practicing safety measures actually keeps you healthy by not endangering your well being. Do not drink and drive. If you are sleep deprived, don’t drive. Ride bicycles with helmets and obey traffic rules.
Healthy living can be fun if you stop seeing it as a task or job, but rather, it should be seen as part of your life style. So don’t think too much of it when you have to take the stairs, instead of taking an elevator; walk when you leave the house on an errand. You might be surprised how many years you just saved on your lifespan.
Kotivu.ng provides courses on Healthy eating and exercising to ensure that you are well equipped to consciously and actively pursue healthy living as your goal of becoming better.